* O2 UK Pay Monthly customers
* O2 UK Business customers (excluding Mobex, some B4B and data only tariffs)
* Movistar Argentina customers
* Movistar Peru customers(*)
Now your mobile number works on Wi-Fi and across your devices. So you’re constantly connected. TU Go extends your phone’s coverage so you can make and receive calls, send and receive texts and use voicemail across multiple devices. And it’ll work over any Wi-Fi network in the world.
By downloading and registering to the app on your tablet, PC and smartphone, you don’t need to worry about leaving your phone behind, running out of battery or not having signal. If one device isn’t close to hand, simply pick up another to keep the conversation flowing. And you’ll be charged as normal, with all calls and texts coming out of your Pay Monthly bundle.
• Constant coverage – choose between your mobile network (GSM), Wi-Fi or fixed Internet for incoming and outgoing calls and messages.
• Simple – TU Go’s easy to use interface syncs up with your device contacts and combines call history and messages across devices too.
• Travel friendly – use TU Go abroad when connected to a local Wi-Fi network on any compatible device. You’ll be charged as if you were in the UK.
• There when you need it – expecting an important call? Need to access your voicemail? Now you need never miss a conversation. TU Go frees your number to work over Wi-Fi on up to five other devices, so you’ll always stay connected.
This version supports Android 2.3 and above. For more information and support:
O2 UK customers can visit http://o2.co.uk/tugo, UK Business customers can visit http://o2.co.uk/business/tugo
Movistar Argentina customers can visit movistar.com.ar/tugo
(*) For Movistar Peru customers: Currently, TU Go is not available for those Movistar Peru customers with the “Tono de Espera”, “Movistar Voz a Texto” services. It is also currently unavailable for those customers who are blocked from accessing value added services. For more information, please visit http://www.movistar.com.pe/tugo